FAM GENERAL DISCLOSURE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Herein with this statement, Selen Gürsoy (“FAM”) shall inform you and explain the activities related to processing personal data as per the 10th article of Personal Data Protection Law (“PDP Law”) no. 6698.
- Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the PDP Law, your personal data can be processed by FAM which has the title of “Data Controller” also pays strict attention to the security of your personal data. Having that awareness, we are extremely cautious in processing, recording, saving all kinds of personal data belonging to all persons related to FAM for the following purposes in conformity with law and ethics as well as transferring to/briefing 3rd parties limited by the purpose of processing within the framework of the limitations permitted by the legislation with the full comprehension of our responsibility.
- Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected and kept for a certain period by FAM in accordance with the basic principles, processing conditions and purposes stipulated in PDP Law (specified in Article 5 and 6) as such:
- Fulfillment of our obligations and commitments under all national / international legislations and contracts to which we are a party,
- Providing the products and services you request from FAM in writing, through the website or via other communication tools, and managing the communication, business and possible dispute processes in the fastest way,
- Planning and execution of the activities required for the promotion of the products and services offered by FAM according to the likes, usage habits and/or needs of the people concerned,
- Proper execution of financial transactions made by FAM, collecting data and planning required for the determination of commercial and / or business strategies of FAM,
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial security of FAM and all real and legal persons related to FAM.
- Transfer of The Personal Data
As per the purposes mentioned above (2), your processed personal data can be transferred within the scope of data processing conditions and purposes stated in 8 th and 9th articles of PDP Law and in conformity with the basic principles stipulated in PDP Law to:
Our business partners, legally authorized state institutions and organizations or private persons, suppliers or couriers in order to carry out operational activities of FAM and to independent audit firms, survey firms within the framework of legal obligations and limitations.
- Methods and Legal Grounds of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are, in automated or manual ways, being collected by FAM for the purposes stated above (2) through all kinds of verbal, written or electronical communication channels to carry out and develop our services and business activities.
- Your Rights as the Personal Data Subject Listed in 11th Article of PDP Law
In the event that you would submit your requests related to your rights to FAM as data subjects with the procedures mentioned herein this General Disclosure, FAM shall conclude the requests included in the application free of charge and as soon as possible considering the nature of the request and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, in case the operation necessitates a separate cost, the fee in the tariff designated by the Personal Data Protection Committee shall be collected. The rights as the data subject pursuant to the 11th article of PDP Law are as follows:
- Learn whether her/his personal data have been processed or not;
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred; Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately and request notification of the operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons necessitating their processing cease to exist even if the personal data that is processed in accordance with PDP Law or relevant other laws and request notification of the operations made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
For your questions and requests regarding your personal data, you can reach us by filling out the Personal Data Owner Application and Information Request Form on our website www.famstore.co